The critical link in our value chain
As a vertically integrated power provider, we offer a streamlined, end-to-end experience unlike any other in Australia. Our team of power and control system engineers forms a critical link in this value chain.
Their combination of both theoretical and practical domain expertise ensures the commercial goals of a project are balanced against the technical feasibility of the system. This key differentiator ensures we deliver exactly what we’ve committed to, from design right through to long-term operations.
And because we own the process, we can:
- Take ownership of how we run negotiations with OEMs and suppliers
- Work closely with OEMs to fully exploit the technical capabilities of each component
- Negotiate grid connection performance, and balance grid codes and PPA terms
- Provide in-house control system design, modelling, engineering studies and sizing optimisation
- Share data and information transparently between each phase of the process, retaining all project critical knowledge and information
- Provide quality assurance and FAT through power system simulations and modelling
- Pivot quickly, adapt to unseen issues and de-risk commissioning
- Deliver localised SCADA and control solutions, backed up with remote monitoring and intelligent maintenance services